We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is an ideal recipe for cooking your baby squids or your squid, sautéed squid in parsley.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 kg of baby squids or squid
- 1 bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 lemon
- Salt pepper
Of Basque origin, they can be enjoyed as a starter as well as as a tapas for an aperitif.
Recipe for sautéed calamari in parsley:
Here is the recipe and preparation of sautéed calamari in parsley
- Start by washing the squids or squid
- Drain until there is no more water
- Peel then chop thegarlic
- Finely chop the parsley dish
- In a very hot pan, brown the squid with the butter and olive oil
- Once golden, cook over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes
- Once cooked, keep warm
- In the juice given during cooking, add the garlic then 2/3 of the flat-leaf parsley
- Leave the garlic to color for a few seconds then remove from the heat (especially the garlic must not darken)
- Return the calamari to the pan so as to soak them with the parsley
In large plates, serve the baby squids as is adding at the last moment the rest of the parsley, salt and freshly ground pepper (ideally a mixture of 5 berries)
In decoration but also amenities for those who like, we can decorate the plates with a washer of lemon.
Enjoy your meal !