We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Gourmet and crisp, this ratatouille quiche recipe is a delight.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 puff pastry
- 3 eggs
- 25 cl of liquid cream
- 100 g grated Emmental
- 1 tbsp. 4 teaspoon mix
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- Salt pepper
- 1 eggplant
- 1 courgette
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
For the ratatouille:
- Wash the eggplant, zucchini and peppers. Without peeling them, cut them into sections.
- Peel the onion and mince it.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil. Brown the eggplant and zucchini pieces, cook for 4 minutes. Add the bell pepper and onion, season with salt and pepper. Stop cooking, cover and let stand.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- Spread the puff pastry in a pie dish. Using a fork, prick the bottom of the pie.
- In a salad bowl, beat the eggs, add the liquid cream, salt, pepper, the 4 spice mixture.
- In the base of the tart, place the drained ratatouille, the thyme and fresh rosemary, and the grated cheese. Gently pour in the previous preparation.
- Bake and cook for 40 minutes.
Serve with the quiche Ratatouille with a mesclun salad.
Add variations to your recipe by replacing Emmental with Comté, Beaufort or fromage frais.
The fresh cream
When the milk rests, the elements that compose it separate according to their density, we obtain a layer of cream. The name "cream" is reserved for the product containing at least 30% fat. The designation "fresh" can only be used for raw or pasteurized cream.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: C. Herlédan