We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The pumpkin velouté goes perfectly with the Comté, this delicious cheese brings flavor and smoothness, especially in the heart of winter.
Easy and quick, the pumpkin soup with Comté will satisfy you.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 200 g of grated Comté
- 400 g of pumpkin
- 200 g of potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 liter of chicken stock
- 50 g butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- Salt pepper
Pumpkin velouté and Comté strips
- Peel the potatoes and the pumpkin, cut them into cubes.
- Sweat the chopped onion in butter.
- Add the vegetables and cook over low heat for 3 min.
- Add the broth, simmer 15 to 20 minutes over medium heat. Once the vegetables are cooked, drain and pass through the mill.
- Add the broth and cream.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- On a baking sheet covered with baking paper, place the grated Comté in a thin layer, forming a tab.
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Before serving the soup, stir in the egg yolks and emulsify with a whisk.
- Season and serve with the Comté strips.
Read also :
- The pumpkin soup
- All the pumpkin recipes